An easy way to see how MyLocalCouncil is performing
MyLocalCouncil website which is designed to help you understand how your local council is performing has been updated with the latest local authority performance data for 2014-15.
The site allows you to see how your council compares to others across Wales, how it compares to the Wales average, and how its performance has varied over recent years.
To coincide with the publication of the 2014-15 performance data, some new functionality has been added to the site. You can now:
- View a ‘National performance’ report which provides a summary of Wales’ performance across the national indicators and how it compares to previous years.
- View information about the population of your council to help put your local council’s performance into context.
- View a ‘Summary performance’ report which shows how your council’s performance compares to previous years and how it compares to other councils’ performance. It also shows how people living in your local area feel about the council.
- View other reports relating to the performance of your chosen council, including those produced by the council and those produced by its regulators.
- Contact the performance team within your chosen council with a simple click of a button.